Whether you're running your own boutique and own your own chain of supermarkets, Platform Financial Services can advise on insurance policies based on your individual needs and requirements.
We work with the most suitable insurers to bring you the widest breadth of cover available to the market at extremely competitive premiums.
We can typically advise on policies that will cater for all your trading needs and typically includes but is not limited to:
• Buildings Insurance which covers the main structure of your property. If your building were to burn, or be damaged by extreme weather, your
buildings insurance policy covers the costs of the rebuild or repair.
• Employers Liability Insurance which you are required by purchase by law if you have employees. This type of insurance protects you from claims
brought from staff who have been subject to death, injury or disease whilst at work through the negligence of your business.
• Public Liability Insurance is paramount due to the nature of your business, whereby customers visit your premises to shop, and if they happen to
have an accident and injure themselves whilst there, you may be legally liable for third party injury and a claim could be brought against you.
• Products Liability Insurance covers accidental injury to the public or accidental damage caused by products supplied or sold by your business.
• Trade Contents Insurance will provide "All Risks" cover for loss or damage to trade contents.
• Loss of Income and Loss of Book Debts is designed to help you keep your business going if it is interrupted by a material damage peril. And it will
cover loss of Gross Profit due to a reduction in turnover.
• Glass cover for breakage of fixed, plain and wired glass and sanitary fittings.
• Goods in Transit for Trade Contents whilst in transit by vehicles owned, hired or leased by you.
• Money Cover in case you store cash on site, this can also be insured against theft.
• Personal Accident (Assault) Benefits are payable for injury sustained during robbery or attempted robbery.
To discuss your requirements further, please speak with one of the team on 01772 702000
Platform Financial Services Limited is Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Financial Services Register Number 596650.
Registered in England & Wales, Company Number 8377638. Registered Office address: Derby House Chambers, Suite 7, Lytham Rd, Preston PR2 8JE.
Trading address: as per Registered Office Address. Telephone: 01772 702000
The guidance and or advice contained within this website is subject to the UK regulatory regime and is therefore primarily
targeted to customers in the UK.
© 2018 Platform Financial Services Limited